Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Looking for My MOJO... Where did it go??

It is only 7 days into 2015 and already I can't find my MOJO!!!  Where did it go???  In my mind, I feel pumped and ready to take on the world.  But then something must get lost in translation because then I just want to get back in the bed... 

Why can't the new year begin in the summer when I am most excited???  It's so cold and dreary outside, I just want to stay home and watch movies and the Soaps all day... I know I can't do that but that's just how I feel some days.  When you work for someone else (Employee), you need to make sure you adhere to the rules that are in place, otherwise your neck may be on the chopping block.  When you work for yourself (Employer), sometimes it is harder to stay disciplined.  As a Realtor, you are an independent contractor so you make your own schedule.  You have the flexibility to plan your days, weeks, and months however you want.  What you put in, is what you get out.  Have you heard of the term ABC - Always Be Closing!  We are on the constant prowl for new lead (clients) to work with so we can ABC!

When you are paid 100% commission, your income is based on the amount of deals you close.  No Work = No Pay!  That should be motivation enough, but there is always tomorrow.  Procrastination is the biggest dream killer!

The goal today is to stayed focused and work at a high productive rate for 4 hours.  Starting in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...  Time to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment