Monday, December 29, 2014

I started this blog to provide a forum for me to talk about "The Life of a Realtor."  There are so many funny, crazy, scary, and serious situations we experience as Realtors just doing our jobs.  Being a Realtor can also be somewhat dangerous, but fortunately I get so much joy out of helping people achieve the America Dream!

I have a Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn page that I use to disseminate information to the general public on real estate information that will be helpful and useful, but I wanted a place all to myself that I can just talk freely about what it is to be a Realtor in today's market.  Come join me!


Facebook
Twitter
Linkedin

Tabitha Rector-Richardson
Premier Homes Realy
Broker/Owner/Realtor

11240 Reisterstown Rd, Ste A
Owings Mills MD 21117

(410) 363-1535 x101 office
tabitha@premierhomesmd.com 
www.premierhomesmd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment