Friday, January 2, 2015

Book Club By Myself!!!



Today is the first day at the office in the New Year.  During this time of year, I like to load up my kindle with books I would like to read throughout the year.  Last year I started reading a few books and completed some but I wasn't reading like I should have and normally do.  I guess my excuse is I was planning a wedding  :-)

So here is my book list for 2015 and I vow to completely read the books on this list.  I added a few books that I started and haven't finished as well:


  1.  The One Thing by Gary Keller
  2.  How Successful People Think by John Maxwell
  3.  The E-Myth Revisited:  Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
  4. How to Win Friends and Influence People in the Digital Age by Dale Carnegie
  5. The Millionaire Real Estate Agent by Gary Keller
  6.  The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
  7.  The Little Red Book of Selling by Jeffrey Gitomer
  8.  The Power of Focus by Jack Canfield
  9.  Sell With Soul by Jennifer Allan
  10. The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
  11. Shift: How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times by Gary Keller
  12.  21 Things I Wish My Broker Had Told Me by Frank Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment